Bale-In-A-Bag™ Straw can provide a host of convenient and effective uses for the home and garden, as well as the stable. Straw can be used for:
- Bedding. For dogs, chickens, cats, rabbits, horses, sheep, goats, etc.
- Nesting Material. For birds, rodents, and cavies.
- Composting. High carbon source for composting.
- Frost Protection. Use around bedding plants and shrubs to minimize frost damage.
- Insulation. Use around dog houses or buildings.
- Concrete curing. Aids in concrete curing in cold weather.
- Mulch. Use as mulch for vegetables and flower beds.
- Lawns. Use as a cover when seed lawn grass (one Bale-In-A-Bag™ covers 500 sq. feet)
- Silt Fence and Erosion Control.
- Soil Amendment. Increases tilth and organic matter, and holds moisture.
- Crafts. Use in wreaths, stuffing scarecrows, etc.
- Sealed. For outside storage and easy, no-mess handling.
- Compressed. Less space required for storage.
- Environmentally Friendly. Biodegrades slowly. Straw is a natural product and a renewable resource.
- Portion Control. Contains many flakes for easy handling.
Contents: 25 lbs (11.3 kg) Compressed